TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

View Single Post

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 07:09 AM   #2024
Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
He's in a three-year relationship and we went out as a big group and when we came back to the hotel room (they got two rooms that had like interlocking rooms), we totally did it while his bf was on the other-side of the door with all our other friends..

It happened the other night and we are still talking and I really like him and he wants too see me but he doesn't want to break up with his bf..
Now THAT is some straight up hoe shit

Not y'all getting busy feet away from his BF

I'll be praying for your soul.
Kairi is offline View My Blog!