TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Konjuh

Thread: Ana Konjuh
View Single Post

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 06:28 AM   #732
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh

Since it's safe to assume she'll be playing a mix of junior and pro events next year, it'll be crucial for her to be exposed to as much variety on the tennis courts as possible, in order to perpare her for the WTA tour. That means all surfaces, weather conditions and opponent types. I especially would like to see her play on clay as much as possible, where there's the greatest chance to face those pesky moonballers, which are a nemesis of every agressive (attacking) player.

In terms of ranking, that'll be of lesser importance in 2013 IMO, and if she could cut it in half by year's end, that would be nice. If she could advance some 100 spots further than that and maybe sneak into AO QD in 2014, that would be spectacular.

All in all, if she can stay healthy we'll have an interesting year ahead.

P. S. I tried to find out more about JE but couldn't find anything we don't already know.
ma re is offline View My Blog!