TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Will any of these players born in 1991 make it to top 20 or top 10?

View Single Post

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 12:43 AM   #7
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will any of these players born in 1991 make it to top 20 or top 10?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVK View Post
I´m pretty sure some of them will make it. Which of them, that´s hard to say. They are young, all they need is a bit of luck in draws, some consistency and/or some fine result(s) in GS/mandantory tournament(s). Saying that nobody has a chance is nonsense, just look at Lepchenko/Makarova etc.
Agree. The odds that none of them will make it is very low. But as you say it is hard to predict which ones. I had a go and selected three I think have a decent shot but it could just as well turn out to be three others. I would say three is probably a pretty good estimate of how many will make it and give or take 1.

This is definately a thread that it would definately be fun to bump in say three years.