TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your stance on Hopman Cup?

View Single Post

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 10:17 PM   #14
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your stance on Hopman Cup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloeball View Post
Dont the results count towards the head to heads, I heard somewhere. If it is then I should a more serious exhibition.
It depends what H2H you look at. Look at the WTA H2Hs and you won't see Hopman Cup H2Hs there. But check the ITF H2Hs and they are very much there. There are other H2H collections all over the internet as well, some include the Hopman Cup some don't. Personally I think it's best to have it there and then the individual who is looking up the H2H can make up their own mind on the relevance of the particular match in question.