TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2014 FIA Formula 1 world championship

View Single Post

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #506
country flag August

August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future
Re: 2012 FIA Formula 1 world championship

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jean* View Post
This circuit suits SOOO much Vettel & his Red Bull. He's driving on rails while Fernando is fighting his ass off to keep his car on track.

Well done for your third consecutive title, Vettel.
I think your first point just proves that Red Bull have managed best in designing their car, Austin is quite an average circuit in a sense that that's the most typical circuit type, long straights and both fast and slow corners. For example Spa doesn't have many slow corners and Red Bull are more vulnerable there, cars that aren't as good in slow corners can still be competitive there. Monza and Montreal, on the other hand, don't require the car to be that good in fast corners. And in Monaco, the only thing that matters is almost how good the car is in slow corners. But Austin, as almost all Tilke-designed circuits have a bit of everything. I'd like to see the new circuits being more different, that could change the prcking order from track to track.

And I'd say "Well done for your third consecutive drivers' title, Red Bull." I've lost my faith in drivers' championship. Lewis has driven well this season, he had a great qualy today. But Macca have such terrible mugs and that's why Lewis ain't anymore in the title contention.

And Red Bull have now a good chance to secure the drivers' title. If Seb wins, Alonso must be 4th for Ferrari to stay in the title contention. Grosjean's penalty brings Alonso to 8th spot in the grid, and for sure he'll finish ahead of Massa, probably also ahead of Schuey and Hulk. But there are still four cars ahead. But considering Ferrari's great race pace, I guess ALO will finish in top4. Unless Crashjean starting at 9th takes him out at the first corner.

A proud fan of
Sergiy Stakhovsky
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote