TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Christina Aguilera - Where to from here?

View Single Post

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 03:44 PM   #193
Adal

Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Christina Aguilera - Lotus has leaked...

Never would have thought her next album would possibly sell less than 'Bionic', until this mess of an era has started. People are just not there for her, and isn't doing anything to change it. Now I just wonder if she lives in her delusion that people still love her and will always support her just because she's made a name for herself? Or she really just doesn't give a damn about her singing career anymore.

'Just A Fool' is confirmed as 2nd single btw. Even though I don't like the song, it seems like her label finally made the right choice. America should really eat this up, perhaps gonna make Lotus sales look a bit less awful as well.