TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Peak Venus VS Peak Maria

View Single Post

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 04:19 PM   #83
country flag forehand27

forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peak Venus VS Peak Maria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
So Venus is better than Maria because she has more Slams, yet Slam counts go out the window when it comes to comparing Maria to Davenport
Well a person can be aruged better than one with only 1 more slam. A person cant really be argued better than one with 3 more slams and almost double what you have. It is just like nobody could argue Clijsters as being better than Henin either, or Sanchez as being better than Goolagong. Slams are most important but there are other considerations but if someone totally owns you in slam wins the discussion is over.

That said this is a peak thread, not a thread about overall greatness, so I guess anything goes. If one can argue peak Pierce is better than peak Graf and peak Serena, than one can argue anything in a peak thread I guess, even peak Tanasugarn being better than peak Navratilova if they wish.
forehand27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote