TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Konjuh

Thread: Ana Konjuh
View Single Post

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #727
country flag petar_pan

petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ana Konjuh

I said few year ago: we are blassed we have Borna, Donna and this girl. But there is no any reason to comparer them. It's obvious Donna has the best chance to make biggiest career because she is in Academy full-time. I just hope lacknees of money will not have part in their's career. I know Borna's father is laywer and they have money, as I know Borna is in some Academy in London (maybe same like Donna is) from this summer. Half time he is there, half time at home (where he has Ivanisevic on regular basis). I don't know what is with Ana (but seems good so far).
Interesting thing is I play tennis at Smrikva ball, 2nd best tennis tourney for U10 or U12 in the World (in Stinjan, near Pula), and I am good with owner so I know such a things.
petar_pan is offline View My Blog!