TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The best from Belarus: Polina Pekhova

View Single Post

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 07:42 AM   #50
country flag N.M.

N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The best from Belarus: Polina Pekhova

hey,
i just found Polina has a thread

i think she might be the coolest chick on tour, seriously! I'll try to post in this thread sometimes, because she deserves fans and attention in this thread for her personality

by the way, that's the interview i made with Polina (in case there's still someone who hasn't read it ) - probably all the typical stuff one would like to know about an undiscovered player (i just didn't ask "how old you were when playing tennis" )

http://www.tennisalternative.com/int...12-rn1848.html

Also, two things more that make me think she's super cute. When I tweeted something to her from my website's account, she replied and we chatted for a bit, and when we met she said very straightforwardly, "I was hoping you'd be a guy" in the way I was sorry for my gender for the first time ever I also asked her if she'd like to play tennis with her country's president, like Vika does, and she gave a hilarious and smart answer to it, but it was an off-the-record question anyway

i'm very much afraid of her match against Ana Vrljic. The Croat looks like someone players don't like facing with her tricky game. She even outsliced Barrois in R2.

Zawada seems like Polina's last tournament of the season. Surely ending on a high note, she also got many fans in Poland after great game vs Kris Pliskova (it wasn't Pliskova tanking, Polina simply won it)

www.tenislove.pl
N.M. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote