TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Pac 12

Thread: Pac 12
View Single Post

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 06:56 AM   #539
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pac 12

mboyle must be glad;

GIRLS' TENNIS: Dana Hills ends unbeaten runs on same day for Granada Hills, Campbell Hall

"Alexis Pereira, Emma Higuchi and Pepperdine signee Yuki Chiang won their singles matches in straight sets to give the Vikings a 3-0 lead.

But Dana Hills (22-2) responded with three straight-set doubles victories to shift the focus to the third set on center court involving Katz and Smith.

Although Katz, a USC signee, won the first five games in the second set on her way to forcing a deciding set, she managed only two of the final nine games against the Duke-bound Smith, who prevailed 6-4, 2-6, 6-1."
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote