TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 04:35 AM   #1573
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
at least from the feedback around, Petra is genuinely happy when she's with Katie
That's not always the best barometer of a sound relationship;I've seen plenty of junkies who are VERy happy whenever their dealer comes around.However,I get and agree with your general point,and I also haven't seen any evidence yet that the assistant has any negative impact on Petra

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote