TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

View Single Post

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 08:09 PM   #1971
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best I Ever Had View Post
OMG GUYZ!!! I met Serena today!!! She was really nice, but I had to insist to get a picture because the asshole responsible for the autograph session offered to take picture without having anything close to skills. Regardless, I felt bad to ask again (almost beg) but she said yeah try to squeeze in. So that's it . Yeah I hate autograph sessions ran like that. it's like a cold contact. anyways I gave her a drawing I did and she said it was gorgeous like 10 times so I guess she liked it!!

Our mother is such a benevolent diety. Praise her holy name.

██████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!