TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Peak Venus VS Peak Maria

View Single Post

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 07:31 PM   #24
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peak Venus VS Peak Maria

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
you lost your credibility when became I.Hate.Sharapova , at the same time pretending to be I.luv.Kvitova/Azarenka/Radwanska etc

Venus second serve still is her main weakness, that's why she is not Serena in achievements and everywhere except grass she is not better that her main competitors including Sharapova

Peak Venus will beat anyone on grass, including her sister .... at the same time Peak Venus will lose even to no peak players at AO and RG
Difference is luv .... I don't take this board seriously like you do, so I don't care about credibility .... which you certainly do. You are so serious on here ... oh and extremely defensive

Became I Hate Sharapova I've always despised Sour Face, but I've always loved my Kvitty and Aga and I do like Vika since she's calmed down a lot
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote