TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Who are the least classiest players on tour?

View Single Post

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 08:07 PM   #158
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who are the least classiest players on tour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
That's not what Serena meant when saying it. Stop defending her bullying behaviour please. You're also a moron for saying that to your opponent. Pathetic.
If you come to the net, you should be aware that there is a possibility that the ball will be coming right at you.

If you come to the net, I will direct my shot at you. Don't come to the net if you can't handle it.

Also, where in my post did I say that I said that TO an opponent?! I'll wait.

Finally, you're displaying how moronic YOU are. Please, explain to me what Serena meant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all

Last edited by miffedmax : Nov 17th, 2012 at 04:34 PM. Reason: insult
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!