TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Woman in Ireland dies of septicaemia after being denied an abortion

View Single Post

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #34
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Woman in Ireland dies of septicaemia after being denied an abortion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimewave View Post
And thus patriarchy imposes its way, which is the very root of misogyny.
Please explain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanban View Post
Even if it means a woman will die?!

Nice one, bro
I've never said that I'm against abortion in any case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by égalité View Post
I don't really see the point of distinguishing between things like "anti-gay" and "anti-letting gay people have equal rights."
I think there's a relevant difference between being against abortion and being against gay rights. Most people who are against gay rights are against them because they believe that homosexuality is immoral or deficient in some way. But those who are against abortion don't believe that being a woman is immoral or inherently deficient. They believe that there is a relevant moral issue (the life of the fetus) that is more important than a woman's right to do whatever she wants with her body.