TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 05:41 PM   #2776
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Season 2012

Quote:
When I think about Australia my heart start to pulse more faster,this year in January didn't make great start of the year at junior AO. In 2013 will be back to Melbourne with top WTA players.

Quote:
In February my first singles win for Croatian Fed Cup team in Israel. We stayed in Eur/Afr group 1 and built base with captain Iva Majoli for future success. So proud to be part of Cro Fed Cup team. Do you think Croatia can fight for Fed Cup title in the future? I belive!

Quote:
In March played amazing 25k tournament in Bangalore, India. Had so many Indian fans cheering for me on the stadium. Played great tennis, and won the title! Was so happy to share the moments with you guys! Hi to all of my fans from India!

Quote:
From qualification to the 25k finals in Namangan, Uzbekistan! Before the tournament spent many weeks in London working hard with the team. Results come very soon. Ball boys were amazing, they did great job under the Uzbeki sun!

Quote:
This time, in May, I took the title in Fergana 25k,Uzbekistan. Enjoyed playing in the heat on the courts of Fergana. All those matches boosted my confidence.

Quote:
In June I played Junior Roland Garros in Paris. I love Paris. French clay is a really big challenge for me. Can't wait to go back , but this time to play professional French Open. Do you like my RG 2012 Nike outfit? One of my favourites this year!

Quote:
In one word ... Wimbledon. It was my last junior tournament. Played quarter-finals. All Grand Slams are the highest level, but like all you already know, Wimbledon is in my heart. Dream !

Quote:
August is reserved for city that really never sleeps! Played for the first time qualification for professional US Open. Was so close...lost in third set final match for main draw! But learning experience highest level!

Quote:
That was tournament which will be forever underlined in my career. From quallys till the final WTA International event!!! Most important played great tennis, 8 matches!!! Even lost finals, will never forget WTA Tashkent!

Quote:
In October was for the first time in China, played 100k challenger Suzhou Open. Amazed how big interest in tennis and how much fans had during my matches!!! Played great tournament even lost vs. Hsieh,Su-Wei (WTA 25.) in close semi-finals match!

Quote:
Every time when I am back to India, more and more amazed with people and tennis tournaments. Thanks to everyone that makes my stay so nice. WTA Pune was my last tournament in season. This time most memorable was Saree party and Kids tennis clinic.

Last edited by paulmara : Nov 22nd, 2012 at 07:02 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!