TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Who are the least classiest players on tour?

View Single Post

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #143
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who are the least classiest players on tour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by overrule View Post
Young Serena was very classless in her pressers after losses. She never seemed to give her opponent credit, rather she spoke about her injuries and her horrible play on that day. To her credit, she is much more respectful and appreciative of her opponents' qualities now. Also, she has always been classy to her opponents during the match. Even when she lost the match on that infamous (and unfair) footfault call, she went across the net and warmly congratulated Kim on her victory.

I see even when she showed her most classless behaviour, her fans are still finding something positive about it. Good for her I guess