TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

View Single Post

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 02:57 PM   #3512
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

We have political threads in nontennis for people who want to discuss politics. Please stay on-topic.

I understand and appreciate that people are following events, and am in fact quite glad to see people are taking an interest in the world around them.

However, this thread is not the place to carry on those discussions, no matter how interesting or informative they may be.

I'm okay with the pictures of Shahar because it meets all the criteria of the thread, and for most of us is a testament to an unfortunate situation that affects many people. I think we can all agree it is a tragedy when ANYONE, of any nationality or faith has to seek shelter from attack.

Sermon over. Please resume posting and discussing offcourt pictures, not politics. Further discussion of politics will be deleted. Thank you.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!