TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Peak Serena vs peak Seles

View Single Post

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 02:36 PM   #20
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peak Serena vs peak Seles

Quote:
Originally Posted by forehand27 View Post
OK I have to ask you something here out of curiosity. I notice you are the same poster who in the Peak Pierce thread was arguing profusely that Peak Pierce was better than peak Serena on all but grass, and maybe even on grass, lol! Yet in a thread comparing Serena to peak Seles you are giving Serena all but clay. So do you:

1. Believe peak Pierce is superior to peak Seles in which case ROTFL!!!
2. Just believe Pierce is a tougher "matchup" for Serena than Seles which I cant see possibly how, but you are entitled your opinion I guess

Of course I think that Peak Pierce is superior to Peak Seles, shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

And please don't pretend to not know me because we all know which formerly banned poster you are. But don't worry I won't report you