TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 01:14 PM   #1568
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

This is a funny discussion.
Unlike most of you here I'm not sure this Cernosek issue is as big of a deal one way or another. In fact I'm more worried about someone else: that British/Canadian woman that WTA decided to assign to Petra - what is her deal? I hope Petra is not paying her money cuz I don't see too much of a change in Petra's English or any other proficiencies that justifies the hiring of an expensive personal assistant. It looks like Petra's capacity to present herself in interviews and the like is developing at the same rate as it would under any circumstances.

So if Petra is paying that woman lots of money then it's a waste and she should be fired (let her stick around only if WTA is covering the cost
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote