TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Magda Linette

Thread: Magda Linette
View Single Post

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 12:24 PM   #747
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future
Re: Magda Linette

Magda has withdrawn from 75k Dubai (she had entered the qualifying draw some days before). So, she's going to end her season with the doubles in Zawada, I guess.

2012 wasn't that bad for her with 3 singles finals (one 25k and two 10k's) including one she won (10k Prague), 3 doubles titles (one 50k and two 25k's) and maybe another one in Zawada? Like the year before, she got some great victories at the end of the season, beating this time Eleni Daniilidou, Monica Puig, Karolina Pliskova, Irina Khromacheva and Maryna Zanevska, besides Elena Bovina in June.

Of course, her 2010 great performances were not completely back but I'm still totally convinced that she has definitely a top 100 level (at least) when she plays well. I have already seen her play several times, including once in real at the French Open last year, today she just lacks of constancy.

Now I'm looking forward to the next season. Enjoy your holidays if you're planning to have some rest, Magda, and believe fully in your potential for the future
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote