TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Strengths and weaknesses of Top 10

View Single Post

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 12:01 PM   #62
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Strengths and Weaknesses of Top 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
I'd say that Maria wins ugly more often than Serena. Serena really gets frustrated after bad misses, while Maria looks like she doesn't care, she can make few double faults in a row, but she won't even show any sign of frustration. But when it comes to mentality in big matches, that's not even a contest, Maria's record in finals since 2009 has been very unimpressive, while Serena lost like 4 or 5 finals since 2005 or so. So, I'd pick Serena over Maria in mentality department with no doubt.

Masha reached a number of finals just with a help of the mental strength of a fighter , but with so-so game on court, especailly in the beginning of 2012 .... The problem is that in final it's not enough versus a player in top form and showing the best tennis on this tournament .... Actually she lost only one Final , which she must have won (Miami) , all the rest she lost to a better player that moment

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote