TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Peak Serena vs Peak Maria Sharapova

View Single Post

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 06:39 AM   #7
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peak Serena vs Peak Maria Sharapova

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoryuken View Post
oh? how about this

what about 2004 Wimbledon?

in 2007 Sharapova was already struggling with her shoulder problems , there was a decline in her form.

This thread is about peak vs peak , the main problem is that Sharapova had very short periods of "peak" form. Tennis became too physical and Sharapova was one of the last teenagers to try to play on the level of elder players, it might have affected her career eventually

So pls speak about PEAK vs PEAK ,

I do think that Peak Serena is /was better that Sharapova, as well as she was better than anyone in WTA , but Sharapova was one of a few players who could be competitive with Serena

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!