TennisForum.com - View Single Post - What is the "peak" of every player?

View Single Post

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 05:30 AM   #55
country flag fedhingis67

fedhingis67 is a name known to all fedhingis67 is a name known to all fedhingis67 is a name known to all fedhingis67 is a name known to all fedhingis67 is a name known to all fedhingis67 is a name known to all fedhingis67 is a name known to all fedhingis67 is a name known to all fedhingis67 is a name known to all fedhingis67 is a name known to all fedhingis67 is a name known to all
Re: What is the "peak" of every player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Um, "peak" doesn't necessarily mean you have to have beaten a multiple Grand Slam champion for it to count. It's about the level you play at, not the competition you beat. 16 winners and 1 unforced errors says enough. We all agree that Kvitova's 6-0 6-2 win over Wickmayer is her peak, but does that mean that Wickmayer is the best player she has ever beaten? Nope. Otherwise I'd put the video up of her beating Sharapova in straight sets in the final, but that wouldn't make sense as her level of play wasn't as good.

And once again I still haven't finished adding all the videos, and yes I am planning on adding some of those that you have mentioned, so chill out
Lack of sleep makes me bipolar.

Also, Davenport/Hingis 2000 AO
fedhingis67 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote