TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Who are the least classiest players on tour?

View Single Post

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 01:28 AM   #135
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who are the least classiest players on tour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
Ok we know you are still mourning, we understand. So what Serena did at the 2004 US Open wasn't classy. And remember when she lost to Clijsters US Open 2009 after the point penalty she even said that no one should take the win away from Kim as she is not at fault. At the US Open 2011 she even said that Stosur played really well and didn't take anything away from her. And how she held her composure after Stosur cheated her at Sydney when it was a let cord and Stosur knew it and didn't admit it. And at Indian Wells being booed why you are playing and remain classy. And if her opponent makes a good shot she applauds them.
Ok do all these things erase her the zillion times she has acted like an ass? I don't think so.

Quote:
Nope, no one was ever robbed like her in the US Open 2004. No umpire will overrule a ball that is inside the line and was called-in at the farthest line from the umpire. I mean no umpire, well maybe Alves on Serena.
Have you seen every tennis match that ever happened?? Venus was probably robbed in a worse way at Wimbledon against Sprem actually and hardly even reacted. And anyway this is irrelevant like I said, 09 and 11 have nothing to do with 04 and if Serena blows up all the time because of some stuff that happened an eternity ago and that has nothing to do with the situation, it still makes her classless and she still needs anger management classes.

Quote:
It is totally relevant for Serena as much us Indian Wells is relevant until today, Where Indian Wells is trying everything just to get them back except accepting it was their fault everything happened the way it did.
Why would it be relevant? It's not the entire USO organisation that made that call in 2004, only one person, if Serena wants to start blaming ppl for what someone else did, not only is she classless but also childish and deranged.

Quote:
Name them please...
Ahem are you kidding? there is an endless list of disrespecful bitchy comment made by her, there is even a very popular gift of one of those. And also the time she threatened to get a player in the locker room
Dominic is offline View My Blog!