TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Peak Henin vs peak Venus

View Single Post

Old Nov 15th, 2012, 09:22 PM   #21
country flag i.will2

i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice
Re: Peak Henin vs peak Venus

There have been a few good assessments of this matchup. I think this is one that drastically depends on the surface because of the style of play both use. Fast suits Venus and slowing the surface gives Justine a chance. On clay Henin wins maybe not easily but she wins, and on grass Henin would try to keep it close but Venus would win that one. If AO 2003 was peak Venus on a slow HC then I think she has the edge over Henin on everything but clay. Justine is a great player but I will always say when Venus is at her best she's serving big, hitting big groundstokes, and finishing points at the net. If Venus is playing like that even Serena would have trouble beating her so I have to assume the same for Justine.
i.will2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote