TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3

View Single Post

Old Nov 15th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #351
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread)

lyric 145: i don't get why the other 3 judges act so confused by them....that's how every rap concert sounds unless the rapper puts on the auto tuned record behind him/her and demi and britney not getting how you can combine the 2??? jay z/linkin park was pretty much NOT on anyone's list of potential collabs until they did it and it was great...put that un-auto-tuned thing they did last night into the studio and it's a hit...

and the whole coming at simon whenever he criticises demi/britney's people - ummmm one response: One Direction - and I don't even like them but the man clearly recognises star potential and those who aren't...is he a singer? well neither is demi...doesn't stop his ability from recognising those who will sell and those who won't, so those two really need to stop

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote