TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Peak Wozniacki v. Peak Zvonereva

View Single Post

Old Nov 15th, 2012, 07:42 PM   #36
country flag forehand27

forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peak Wozniacki v. Peak Zvonereva

Wozniacki would win. Like dsanders mentioned she atleast has world class outstanding defense. I would add to that world class consistency when playing her best. Vera is a jack of all trades, master of none, she is good at everything (well even that is generous, most things I should say), but great a nothing.

Anyone thinking Wozniacki was playing her best in that U.S Open semifinal with Vera is delusional. I like Vera more than Woz and was happy she won, but Wozniacki played one of her worst matches of the whole summer bar none for whatever reason, be it the wind, or some nerves as that was the first time she really sensed she could win a slam.
forehand27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote