TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Peak Wozniacki v. Peak Zvonereva

View Single Post

Old Nov 15th, 2012, 10:22 AM   #28
country flag homogenius

homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peak Wozniacki v. Peak Zvonereva

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
Oddly, I prefer Wozniacka's game, because at least she brought something new to the table. Vera just screams poor man's Clijsters. I have an idea of how Peakniacki might play, but the fact that I can't think of how Peak Vera would differ much from Regular Vera says a lot.

I would say Peak LaBorz. She had more potential anyway, even though Vera was not a good match-up.
Peak Vera had more or less her nerves under control (in comparison to Regular vera)and that changed a lot of things cause she was able to exploit all of her qualities.
Also, I fail to see how Woz's game was particularly new and how she had more potential.Mentally she is miles ahead but game wise she's firmly behind Vera imo.
homogenius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote