TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Nov 15th, 2012, 07:42 AM   #1408
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithnareva View Post
She actually started badly (was down *0-2) so you may consider that after she got into the match it's a 6-1 6-2 scoreline.

And yeah, Knapp played like shit. I watched her match and she let her opponent (who is barely Top 500) go *4-1 in set 1. Her opponent then "choked" but I guess that with Anett it won't be the same.
Are you there, or was there a stream???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Same pattern here - either Anett is pulling the upset, or Knapp will win and will have a great next year
Anett seems to play much better when facing tough opponents than when facing scrubs. Same as Robson. I wouldn't be shocked if she would win.
Yeah, I think they're similar too Such a shame I can't follow livescores

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote