TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Plovdiv will host 2014 WTA Tournament of champions

View Single Post

Old Nov 15th, 2012, 02:07 AM   #37
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Plovdiv will host 2014 WTA Tournament of champions

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDonkey View Post
And so am I. I myself am from Plovdiv too.

I am sure I can list at least 3 towns per country in Europe, so your ignorance towards one of the biggest towns in the Balkans, which is not a capital, is more like an insult to your own knowledge.
Even I've heard of Plovdiv.

Mostly because of the posters on TF, I have to admit.

But that's part of what I like about this place. You do actually learn things here and there.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote