TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 08:15 PM   #1330
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
6-3 6-2 is a bit too close IMo
Anyway, I am really excited for her match against Knapp
I know that we keep on getting frustrated by her results at 25K Level, but she has never lost before the 2nd Round and in every tournament she has played her opponent has gone on to reach at least the SFs, even the Final in Chiasso and Yoshkar-Ola If she wins, I see a semi
She actually started badly (was down *0-2) so you may consider that after she got into the match it's a 6-1 6-2 scoreline.

And yeah, Knapp played like shit. I watched her match and she let her opponent (who is barely Top 500) go *4-1 in set 1. Her opponent then "choked" but I guess that with Anett it won't be the same.