TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 05:40 PM   #374
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
No, I just made a summarize I think Henin was more hated than Woz tbh. But more loved too. She was more polarizing if you want. I don't know if you remember but I made a thread about Justine Henin apologizing for the Hand (ok trolling attempt , it was at my peak, also I was going through a very difficult personal period). It quickly became a mess... A few Serena fans threatened me and Justine by PM :/ they even found my own city, my family name, etc... and Justine's tennis academy's address too. Needless to say I was scared. They wanted to beat her up and to give my name to the police. Whatever. So I deleted that thread.
What a horror story!

Quote:

I know Murray is grumpy , but he is also very funny and sarcastic I just love him I have been stanning for him since 2006, so you can believe me when I say I cried when he won the gold medal lol.
Me too (well, almost). But for a somewhat different reason than you. I'm a Fed fan.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!