TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 05:10 PM   #372
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Is that all? I've heard much worse about Woz and for years on a daily basis at that. But I've never heard anyone say anything about any player that made me think any less of that player. I've often heard posters say disgusting things about players that made me think MUCH less of those posters though, but that's another story.

As for Murray, he's I suppose a bit grumpy sometimes, but that doesn't bother me - especially not since he can play tennis like that. And as for Henin, well, like Hingis she's sorta a genius, ain't she? What's there not to like?
No, I just made a summarize I think Henin was more hated than Woz tbh. But more loved too. She was more polarizing if you want. I don't know if you remember but I made a thread about Justine Henin apologizing for the Hand (ok trolling attempt , it was at my peak, also I was going through a very difficult personal period). It quickly became a mess... A few Serena fans threatened me and Justine by PM :/ they even found my own city, my family name, etc... and Justine's tennis academy's address too. Needless to say I was scared. They wanted to beat her up and to give my name to the police. Whatever. So I deleted that thread.

There was worse stuff... so that's why I really felt for Caro... I may dislike her game but she sounds to be a nice person who doesn't deserve such hate.

I know Murray is grumpy , but he is also very funny and sarcastic I just love him I have been stanning for him since 2006, so you can believe me when I say I cried when he won the gold medal and the US Open lol.

Oh well, yeah apparently her shyness and cold personnality (meh) put people off.... (Justine)
debby is offline View My Blog!