TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 04:57 PM   #425
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Finally someone who won't judge me for being a Henin and Murray fan
Many times I have been asked "but why do you like them? They are so despicable" in a serious way not even as teasing, and I am like "erm... Did I ask you the same for your fave ? No then stfu."

Someone even told me Henin was a bitch, a whore, disgusting and that he had no respect for her, and she didn't deserve any. It made me sad.
Is that all? I've heard much worse about Woz and for years on a daily basis at that. But I've never heard anyone say anything about any player that made me think any less of that player. I've often heard posters say disgusting things about players that made me think MUCH less of those posters though, but that's another story.

As for Murray, he's I suppose a bit grumpy sometimes, but that doesn't bother me - especially not since he can play tennis like that. And as for Henin, well, like Hingis she's sorta a genius, ain't she? What's there not to like?
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!