TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #423
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
No , you can chose only ATHLETES and vote for 30 athletes , then press "OK, I'm done with Voting"

you can also vote just for Masha

Pls don't forget that 10 is the highest mark and 1 - the lowest
I tried only voting for her and clicking I'm done, but am I forced to tweet about it? I hate that site
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Wel, I don't take it seriously at all really. That's why I've never participated before. But ok, I went against my principles and voted the required list of five that I don't dislike in the least but had to come up with to make my like list with the likes of Caroline, Na, Masha and Sorana count..... I've sold my soul for the women I love.
It was the same for me, I posted the 5 I really like more but I had to force myself to find 5+ players I disliked, and I don't even hate them, maybe I don't like one or two of them because how they behave on court but it's not a big deal.. that contest should only be about positive votes.
Trih is offline View My Blog!