TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 04:38 PM   #363
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
What about players you dislike a bit ?

I can say the same, I can't hate a player... It's so stupid, so energy-wasting. Even when I used to "hate" Maria (haha) , it was ambiguous as I wanted to watch her matches. Such a closet Maria fan back then.

But seriously, like I would say my most disliked player is Serena.... That doesn't mean I am going to sprout bullshit and hate about her on GM, I really don't care, I like to troll but in a funny way, not a mean one. I admire her, and think she is one of the greatest ever. I am a Justine stan, so I could have been extra pressed about Serena but nah !!! I am even permabanned from her official forum because Greenout the administrator thought I was a fake Justine fan and was in fact a spy for Serena Slam.
So I could say I am a bit annoyed when she has that great serve against my favourite players also when she has her outbursts... But that's it really.

Don't you have that kind of dislike for some players ?
No, not really. I mean next time Bartoli plays a match I might actually root for her depending on how the match goes and who's she's up against. Of course I like some more than others, but I never feel like, "I want this or that player to lose because I don't like her." Sometimes I might root against a dangerous player because she's in a section of the draw of for example Woz, and it's in the best interest of Woz that she's out. Same goes for Li, Maria and Sorana (although every player is dangerous for Sorana ).

But I'm extremely loyal to the players I like. Doesn't matter what they say or do. Not that I'm blind to their faults as players or human beings. I just accept those things knowing that I'm not perfect either. It would take something extremely terrible for me to give them the boot - like them joining the nazi party or something. But other than that, Wozzy can pull the pin and drop a handgranate in the pants of the umpire and I'll still love her.

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!