TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 04:14 PM   #364
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I don't dislike her or any of the others on that list. It's completely random. If I did this tomorrow there might be five other names on there. The first five on my like list are the only ones I really feel strongly about. The remaining five places are names of players that I like, but not more so than perhaps five other players that might end up there in their place depending on the mood I'm in.
What about players you dislike a bit ?

I can say the same, I can't hate a player... It's so stupid, so energy-wasting. Even when I used to "hate" Maria (haha) , it was ambiguous as I wanted to watch her matches. Such a closet Maria fan back then.

But seriously, like I would say my most disliked player is Serena.... That doesn't mean I am going to sprout bullshit and hate about her on GM, I really don't care, I like to troll but in a funny way, not a mean one. I admire her, and think she is one of the greatest ever. I am a Justine stan, so I could have been extra pressed about Serena but nah !!! I am even permabanned from her official forum because Greenout the administrator thought I was a fake Justine fan and was in fact a spy for Serena Slam.
So I could say I am a bit annoyed when she has that great serve against my favourite players also when she has her outbursts... But that's it really.

Don't you have that kind of dislike for some players ?
debby is offline View My Blog!