TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 04:03 PM   #361
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Bartoli. I'm indifferent to her. Sometimes I think her attitude is off putting, and it seems to be getting worse too, but she seems really nice off the court.
I don't dislike her or any of the others on that list. It's completely random. If I did this tomorrow there might be five other names on there. The first five on my like list are the only ones I really feel strongly about. The remaining five places are names of players that I like, but not more so than perhaps five other players that might end up there in their place depending on the mood I'm in.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!