TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

View Single Post

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #3443
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
Listen you pompous idiot, leave me alone. We are having a normal conversation and it's you who is a rude and unpleasant troll in this context.
And you bring a dishonor and embarrassment to our flag.

--
Thought you were on your way to gulag.
Hope they delay is just temporary and you'll leave us soon
Calling me an idiot and rude, bringing up that "flag accusation".
You finally showed true colours of yours.
Trolling to its extreme limits, being ridiculed by others and desperately seeking attention with claiming not to recognise Pavlyuchenkova(former top 20 player) and being proud if it; labelling others as not normal when they pointed that out at you, because they recognised her

Thought nothing would annoy me more than Finchel breaking-up/getting back for the 1938272nd time in Glee, but here you go you outdo youself.