TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your Top 5 Youngsters to Watch in 2013

View Single Post

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #85
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future
Re: Your Top 5 Youngsters to Watch in 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Um...she's actually not. Robson is January 1994, Bouchard is Febuary 1994. But I get what you're saying.

And for the record I never said Robson wasn't talented or anything, but FFS, we don't need to hear about how great she is in every damn thread, especially in one which specifically asked to not include her.
Yeah, that was a cockup. Not quite sure how I convinced myself that February comes before January but what difference does a month here or there make anyway?

And I know you haven't, Blue and I agree with you about Laura not needing to be pointed out. Actually, I agree with you on most things. You're annoyingly right a lot of the time. I also missed the part of the OP where he/she explained why Robson was omitted (I looked at the list then scrolled down). Apparently I fail at reading as well as months. I should probably go back to pre-school and iron that out.

Last edited by KeysisGOAT : Nov 14th, 2012 at 02:52 PM.
KeysisGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote