TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

View Single Post

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 03:26 PM   #3442
country flag Manitou

Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlicznie View Post
OMG, you've finallly left your cave and came here to troll harder than usual, luv it
So be so nice and go back to your 'gulag' and never come back, you're pressed, unpleasant and rude, not to mention you're lacking both taste and proper behaviour.
Guess you weren't tought these things. Being brought up in gulag you must've had so many other things to do
Oh and please take Manitou with you, despite cherring for other players you seem to share equal amount of stupidity, I'm sure you'll get along
Listen you pompous idiot, leave my name alone. We are having a normal conversation and it's you who is a rude and unpleasant troll in this context.
And you bring a dishonor and embarrassment to our flag.

--

Outside Poland: Simona and Elina
Manitou is offline View My Blog!