TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Plovdiv will host 2014 WTA Tournament of champions

View Single Post

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 02:13 PM   #24
country flag petkoan

petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of
Re: Plovdiv will host 2014 WTA Tournament of champions

Haters gonna hate: http://www.wtatennis.com/page/OffCou...973601,00.html

"We are thrilled by the reception the Qatar Airways Tournament of Champions received in Sofia," said Stacey Allaster, WTA Chairman & CEO. "I experienced first-hand the excitement and interest in the event along with a world class facility and operation. With the support of great sponsors, led by Qatar Airways, committed organization by the Bulgarian Tennis Federation, and the support of the country's Ministry of Sports and the City of Sofia, this tournament was a terrific success for the WTA and the sport of tennis." - Stacey Allaster.

"Arena Armeec is an impressive new facility and on the weekend it's been packed, so it was really exciting to play here," Petrova said. "It helped, I think, that Tsvetana was part of the tournament, which raised awareness and will help get people involved in tennis.Each player was given her own locker room and personalized car and driver - we've been treated so well!" - Nadia Petrova

"It has been a great week. It was fun having my mom and the rest of my family here as well - and my coach - and just everyone who organized the event. The level was so high." - Daniela Hantuchova
petkoan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote