TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your Top 5 Youngsters to Watch in 2013

View Single Post

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 02:05 PM   #78
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of
Re: Your Top 5 Youngsters to Watch in 2013

Im not sweeping it under the rug, just saying there are limited opportunities against top 100 players, so you can't use that argument to bring down other players chances if they were given another shot.

Thanks for that information about Alison. Although most teenagers are completing their education so not really relevant. Now taking into consideration Alison's limited schedule, she has played 19 tournaments (which WTA site not yet updated). Ash has played 13 tournaments. Alison made WTA QF, Ash has made no points from WTA. But Ash is in top 200, while Alison isn't.

I think we disagree completely so no more point talking about this.

BlueTrees you always look to have a say about Robson But you gotta admit she has broken through to the Top 100 and even though she's not the youngest, she has already achieved what none of these players have yet.

Also I forgot about Beck, but her results this year in ITF have been great. Another girl to look out for in 2013. But she has already made Top 100
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote