TennisForum.com - View Single Post - OLGA POUTCHKOVA Cheering Thread!!!

View Single Post

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 12:04 AM   #1232
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OLGA POUTCHKOVA Cheering Thread!!!

Yep, I knew it when I discovered her back in 2006 or so. There even was a "modelling" section in her official website. (Is it still up?)

Edit: Oh, I've searched whether she still had her official website, and found out her site has been completely revamped (or maybe they just made a new one, as her old site was under the former form of her name, Olga Poutchkova). And the "modelling" session has disappeared, which is not that bad, because on her former website you really wondered at times whether you were on a model's site or a tennis player's one. :/

Last edited by Potapovushina : Nov 14th, 2012 at 12:14 AM.
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote