TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ivanovic's goals 2013: Top10 and place in WTA Champs

View Single Post

Old Nov 13th, 2012, 09:47 PM   #29
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ivanovic's goals 2013: Top10 and place in WTA Champs

I don´t think she´s is gonna get it. Even this year she is played awful tennis for long stretches of time. She is inconsistent and not too strong mentally. She can still play some good matches but not often enough. Even against a totally drained Kvitova (after her JJ adrenaline discharge of the previous day) she almost managed to choke at the end, but hey, if she kicks horror-errani out of the top 10 is OK by me.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote