TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Strengths and weaknesses of Top 10

View Single Post

Old Nov 13th, 2012, 06:14 PM   #14
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Strengths and Weaknesses of Top 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe. View Post
I would say that her 3 losses to Makarova, Wozniacki and Razzano were all due to either mentality/motivation issues...
Makarova- Was "tree-ing" and Serena was incapable of playing the style of tennis she's accustomed to (because of the foot injury).

Wozniacki-Serena expected her to be a scrub, but Wozniacki actually showed up and it surprised Serena. Not a mental breakdown.

Kerber-Tired

Razzanno-Mental collapse.

*and in this day and age I don't think Serena struggles with motivation. She has records she's chasing and I believe she wants to win...everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote