TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

View Single Post

Old Nov 13th, 2012, 05:06 PM   #2447
country flag Stef-fan

Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabybackhand View Post
Fantastic reading! Steffi is one of a kind on and off the court really, I love her!
Agree, she is one of a kind. Watching the interview, just fell in love all over again. Just proud of how she has evolved as a person.
Great to see Vijay Amritraj stating the same about her virtues on and off court and how graceful she is.
As Agassi rightly stated, he talks a lot (needs it to keep himself in check) but Steffi just lives what she believes, doesn't feel the need to talk.
Not sure if I mentioned it here before but read in Tennis magazine, the greatest advice that Steffi gave to her husband: (Agassi stated in better words than what I can recall here)
"When you have an issue or a problem, spend as much time as you need to understand it, once you understood, start doing what you believe. There is no point in wasting time talking about it"
And that is how she has lived so far.....
Stef-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote