TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Who is the classiest player on court?

View Single Post

Old Nov 13th, 2012, 01:35 AM   #57
country flag mauresmofan

mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who is the classiest player on court?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matías. View Post
Lol So many myths, look at any youtube video where Greaf is losing, the death stares at the chair umpire standing with the hands on her hips like saying "are you fuck!ng kidding me?"
For someone who played so much and won so much I'd say her on court behaviour was very good. Of course she was going to have the odd day where she was a bit wound up but for the vast majority of her play she was professional to her finger tips and well behaved on court. I remember one year at the French after winning a match she had a nice moment high fiving one of the guys who sweeps the courts and the commentator mentioned she was always very friendly with the people who look after the courts.