TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Strengths and weaknesses of Top 10

View Single Post

Old Nov 12th, 2012, 10:27 PM   #12
country flag Coconut91

Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of
Re: Strengths and Weaknesses of Top 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenas warriors View Post

7. Li
+ groundstrokes
+ athleticism
+ serve can be great
- netplay
- mental checkouts
- serve can be ropey
Good you mention Na's serve. I feel it's always overlooked. Of course it's inconsistent, but her whole game is, so.

- Petra's serve deserves some credit. It's definitely one of her assets. Her return of serve can be awful though, hence the poor break point conversions.

- Vika is underrated in the touch department IMO. It's a pity she doesn't always use her tools, because it's a joy to wath when she does. Serve is clearly the main drawback on her game.

- About Radwanska, I just want to say that I love it when she goes to the net, successful or not. Pity she doesn't have better approach shots. Her movement is great too, not the fastest or most explosive mover, but a very smart and efficient one.
Coconut91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote